Sunday, September 30, 2012

Two face! (late night boredom)

I know Halloween is a good month away... but it's never too early for Halloween makeup! ;)
You'll have to pardon my enthusiasm. It's just that I was never allowed to dress up as a child and now that I'm an adult I finally started to get into it. The right side of my face will be what I'll be dressed as and the other side is for my mom. Please forgive the bad concealer job I did on my eyebrow and around my lips... I used a brush to clean up the edges of my lips (for the first time) and I didn't quite get the hang of it. XD
Can you guess what costumes I did my makeup for? A cookie for anyone who gets it right. :P
xo,
Wendy.

4 comments:

  1. Haha this is awesome! I love playing around with makeup :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha this is awesome. I have no idea what costumes you did your makeup for and now I NEED to know because I feel like it's something very obvious but I'm just not getting it! There goes my cookie.. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Halloween, an excuse to go crazy with makeup great blog :)

    Stay pretty, and please enter our ELF Maleficent Disney giveaway
    http://prettysquared.blogspot.com/2012/10/elf-disney-maleficent-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'm not getting it either haha you'll have to tell us:D
    But I love the makeup, really nice job. Got yourself a new follower!:)

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts? :)