Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Too late EOTD

Hello everyone! I'd been meaning to post this quite a few days ago but I'd misplaced the SD card. Way to go, right? XD Thankfully I found it and I'll be posting this look now. I'm pretty sure I wore it last Wednesday. Oh, well! Here it is now. ^_^


Products used
-Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fuchsia Fever
Lid
-UD Omen
Lid and lower lashline
-UD Junkshow
Above my crease
-Love & Beauty dark purple eyeshadow
Outer v and lower lashline
-UD Tainted
Inner corner
-MAC Dark Diversion fluidline
-Maybelline the Mega Plush mascara

I'd worn this look to school and recall thinking it might have been a little too much... but then I realized I didn't quite care. I loved how it looked and that was that. :P

Here's another piccie.
Damn my inability to take a straight picture. XD

Anyway, I hope everyone's having a good Tuesday!
Now that I have the SD card in my possession I can finally post more often, whee. ^_^
As always, thank you for reading!
xo,
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. I love purple! This is so pretty <3
    Haha, I don't care if I wear too much makeup to school either :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love purple too! I have finally come out and admitted that my favorite color is purple. I was in denial before, saying it used to be red. :P
      I can't wait to rock vampy lips to school! Oh, the stares I'm sure to get haha.

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts? :)