Monday, September 24, 2012

Natalie Portman White Swan inspired

So... I know I may be a bit late to watch the movie Black Swan but I finally did! I'd been meaning to watch it for a while, I'd heard all kinds of opinions about and I wanted to see for myself what the buzz was all about. So today I finally sat myself down to watch it. At first I was a bit bored but as the movie hit its climax, I was hooked. Needless to say, I really enjoyed the movie and will  definitely be watching again.
Anyway, I know there are countless tutorials on YouTube on Natalie's Black Swan look. As much as I admired it, the makeup she had on as the White Swan instantly captured me. So innocent yet captivating. Inspired, I did a look similar to hers. Of course it won't be the same due to the fact that our features aren't the same and her makeup was done by a makeup artist. Needless to say, I did my best and I must say I love how it came out. :)
I was inspired by the following pics...
Lovely, right?

Now here's my take on it!


lol I totally didn't mean for them to come out that size. XD
And finally without the white liner under...

Products used
-Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool
Lids and lower lashline
-Shimmery white eyeshadow
Lid
-MAC Swell Baby
Crease and lower lashline
-MAC Hocus Pocus
Crease and lower lashline
-MAC Mont Black
Outer v
-MAC Blacktrack
-Matte white eyeliner
-Ardell Lacies
-Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
I think this look is very versatile because it can be worn to a wedding, a date... you name it. Only I'd probably remove the white liner. :P
---
Also, is it me or is Vincent Cassel totally hot? Just me? 
Okies. XD
Anywho, I hope everyone has a great night! As always, thank you for reading. :D
xo,
Wendy.

1 comment:

  1. this is so gorgeous Wendy!! I love that it's not a literal interpretation :)) perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts? :)