Friday, September 21, 2012

Gilded EOTD

Happy Friday everybody! :)
Boy, the week just flew by. Before we know it, we'll be celebrating Halloween, Thanksgiving and finally Christmas. :D
I bring you the look I wore to school today. I originally planned on wearing a smokey emerald look but I got inspired by some beautiful antique gold with black stones earrings I have.
Products used
-UDPP
-Inglot #433
Lid
-MAC Vintage Coin
Lower lashline and crease
-UD MIA
Crease
-UD Perversion
Outer v (but then I went over it w/ Vintage Coin)
-UD Buck
Crease and up
-L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner
-Maybelline the Mega Plush mascara
-E.L.F. Dramatic lashes
-Love & Beauty lashes
Coupla more pics...

And here are the earrings which inspired me... I realized they never came out in any of the pictures I had taken! So I pulled my hair back. Ain't they beautiful? I had almost bought them in the Forever21 in Las Vegas but somehow ended up not. Thankfully they still had them in the Forever21 I always go to. 
I had never been a big fan of black paired with gold but it's definitely starting to grow on me. :)
But I have always been a huge fan of antiqued-looking jewelry. Actually, I'm a sucker for earrings, period. XD
Also, I finally got something I've been in search of since last year... drumroll please!
A sequined black beret! Granted, the color sort of blends with my own hair but I don't mind. 
I lurve it. 
 I bought it at Wal-Mart for a whopping $8. Not bad, right?! It was also the last one, which I took as a divine sign that this baby was meant for me. You just never know what you'll find at Wal-Mart. :P
Anyway, I hope everyone has a great evening!
As always, thank you for taking the time to read. :)
xo,
Wendy.

3 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty! I love the gold so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Later (waaaay later) I realized I should have added some Goldilux to the center of my lid. Oh, wells. Next time!

      Delete
  2. OMG this is gorg!!! You know, you kinda remind me of Naya Rivera from Glee -- has anyone ever told you that?! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts? :)