Friday, September 7, 2012

Day to night EOTD

Hello everyone! How was everybody's week? Good, I hope. :D
Today I bring you what I wore on my eyes today and how I transitioned the look for nighttime.
I used:
-UDPP
-UD Sidecar 
Lid
-UD Smog
Crease and up
-UD Half Baked
Lower lashline
Easy, simple but pretty. I used Demi Wispies lashes... BUT those are a pair I had cut in half since I'd been wanting to use 'em as half lashes. So, I ended up stacking both together and ta-da! Perfect half lashes. I'm going to need to buy a new pair of DW, though coz these are getting all old. XD
To amp it up for tonight I added:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Test my Teal
-Lower lashline
-UD Evidence
Lower lashline
-Third brown in the left side of Wet N Wild Comfort Zone palette
Crease
-MAC Midnight Blues fluidline
Waterline
I'll be posting a haul tomorrow! I took the pictures today and cropped them but fer sure will be posting it tomorrow. :)
It's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am in one go haul, though.
So yeah.
I hope everyone has a great Friday! :D
xo,
Wendy.

2 comments:

  1. nice! i like all your makeup looks because they are all wearable everyday without looking boring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sometimes I do feel like I wear the same colors over and over again and it doesn't help that I'm a sucker for buying them. I'd like to incorporate more color but then I feel slightly clownish sometimes. I guess I gotta play with colors more. :P

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts? :)